Monday, November 7, 2011

For your enjoyment.. WH says ET doesn't exist

I've read a few stories on this now and while it ain't exactly hard hitting ground breaking news, well, it is humorous to think that someone a) actually formulated a response to this and b) that the people who signed this petition actually believed somewhere deep inside that the answer would be anything other than this.

For your viewing pleasures, Michelle Malkin, Hot Air, USA Today.

I'm sure there are more out there, and if I cared enough I could probably go find at least one site spouting about how the gov is lying about ET being on earth. OK  you got me.. I went searching and I came across this. Seems no point to even question now. We are definitely not alone.

Then again. What do we know. We here at The Handbook are just hoping you will read the ramblings and come back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment