Monday, June 11, 2012

Mitch Daniels asks why we need PEU's

Just a few days ago I asked the question of why we have PEU's. I got some feedback from some other places that I posted it but no one still really answered the question for me. The answers I got were basically about preventing abuses foisted upon defenseless workers. But when the government is the boss well that makes no sense since every private union turns to government to correct issues they believe are unfair.

Well now someone with a slightly larger base than The Handbook, meaning at least 4 people will listen to him, has asked the same question. Mitch Daniels made the rounds on Sunday asking basically the same question.

You can read Hot Air's take on this question here.

So anyone think Mitch Daniels reads The Handbook to get his ideas? Yeah me neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment