Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nancy Pelosi goes off and acts like.. well.. Nancy Pelosi

So I wasn't going to say anything her crap today, because well talking about her makes me feel like I'm losing brain cells. Then again maybe that's what finally happened to her, the last 3 useful brain cells she had finally died. That's the only explanation that I can come up with for the earlier stuff that came out about how she claimed to have the power to arrest Karl Rove at any point she saw him in the Capital and put him in some jail inside the Capital that no one else knows about, which was well delusional to say the least.

Now she's claiming that she knows that the GOP is only going after Eric Holder because he is trying to stop the GOP from suppressing voters. Wait, what?

 Yep, that's right. Fast and Furious, nope, never happened. Lying to Congress, nope, nothing there either. It obviously had to be that pesky GOP trying to do things like remove the dead people, illegal immigrants, and felons from the voter rolls in FL, or make you prove you are who you claim to be when you show up to vote.

Anyone else comes out and says crap like this would get laughed off of whatever stage they were on. However the perpetually surprised Pelosi can and no one even blinks. Of course, I'm pretty sure shes no longer able to blink and making fun of the handicapped is hurtful. No really it is, Nancy told me. I'm just sayin.

I swear between her and Shelia Jackson Lee I really have a hard time figuring out which one is more ripe for a straight jacket.

I can't take this any more. I need a drink. Here watch this, try not to run your head into a wall at the end of it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment